Robin is a bit special. It is a story written without a plan by a group of authors! Each of us writes a chapter and passes it on to the next one for the next chapter. An unashamed experiment, it is here for pure fun!
The real shame about Robin is that he was created for the autor of Lizard Tales. He was to write chapter three. He adores blond haired, green eyed, Australian accented boys. And he has stopped writing stories, so he will never put hand to keyboard on the vehicle created for his delight.
Or, to put it another way, who's in it, and how to write it!
- Chapter One: Who is he? By It's Only Me from Across the Sea (Homepage)
- Chapter Two: The Day After By Comicality (Homepage). Published 29 June 2001
- Chapter Three: Lies By The Journeyman (Homepage). Published 21 January 2002
- Chapter Four: Taking Another Chance By The Eggman (Homepage). Published 27 January 2002
- Chapter Five: Questions Has been removed and destroyed at the behest of its author, as have all references to that author. It was Published 30 January 2002. We apologise for the lack of continuity
- Chapter Six: Outed By The Alienist. Published 23 December 2003
- Chapter Seven: "You Have a Problem With It?" By Grasshopper. (Homepage)Published 29 December 2003
- Chapter Eight: Love is a Phoenix By The Journeyman. (Homepage).Published 16 September 2004
- Chapter Nine: Falling into place - The New Life By The Mouse. Published 10 October 2004
- Chapter Ten: A break from the pain By Two Flower. (Homepage)Published 30 March 2005
19 January 2015: This tale is not going anywhere. It was a decent experiment that simply showed successfully how hard it is to maintain enthusiasm for a round robin style story. Thus we declare the experiment to be concluded.